Repository
  • Devon Heritage Centre
Reference number
  • 1379M
Description
  • Deeds for a house and garden once called Mallocks, now Axminster old Police Station. Purchased from W.H. Bond by the Clerk of the Peace for Devon in June 1864 and sold by Devon County Council to Axminster Rural District Council in November 1964.
Date
  • 19th century
Access status
  • Open
Level
  • Fonds